Gods and Icons Upgrade Pack
We're hammering out the final sections of the Gods and Icons Upgrade pack, a 13th Age roleplaying game supplement that adds to Gods and Icons. So what's in it?
We have new art for the gods, great for showing your players or helping you with descriptions.
- We have three pantheon symbols, one for each pantheon
- Three new images per pantheon
- Bright Gods: The Path of Earth, The Path of Heaven, and Perikalo
- Thirsty Gods: Balamet, Chazda, and Ixtaa
- Old Gods: Delkrey, The Lords, and Tullet
We also have new creature art for the bestiary (below).
A short list of saints from all the pantheons. Great for picking names of shrines, NPCs, and bars. St. Schmavic is the patron saint of bars for the Old Gods.
New creatures, most with strong connections to the gods. This is the biggest section of The Gods and Icons Upgrade Pack. A great selection of creatures from level 1 to 12.
We're revising it now, and it will soon go to editorial, then layout, then ship.
This will be a PDF.